Reliance Mutual Fund launches Instant SIP Registration for HDFC bank account investors. This is the first online platform enabling completely paperless SIP Registration and that too in Less than 5 Minutes! This facility will enhance the complete SIP Investor experience.
All you need to do is simply login to our website with your user id and password and following the simple steps:
Click here to login to your Portfolio. Alternatively you may also login using your PAN Card number
- Select Start a SIP facility
- Select your investment Scheme, Plan and Mode of Investment
- Select “HDFC Bank” under “Bank Debit” and update your Bank Account Number*
- Proceed to HDFC Bank and authenticate using HDFC Bank Customer Id & Password
- On successful authentication HDFC SIP Instant Registration is complete
*In case HDFC Bank account number is already registered in your folio the same will auto-filled.
Click here if you have not yet registered for our online service and simply follow the below steps
- Using your folio number you are required to create a username and password through which you can access Transact Online Account
- Login now with the credentials and do the updations
Note: Investor bank account will be charging Re.1 and subsequently this deduction will be credited back to the investor’s account within T + 3 working days.