Grade: E4/ E5
Reports to: AVP-Legal
Purpose of the Job: To assist Reporting Manager & the Legal Team
- Transactional Experience: Drafting, & vetting of key transactional documents i.e. secured lending agreements, guarantee documents, pledge agreements, debenture Issuance and subscription agreements; vetting of title reports and due diligence reports, joint development agreements etc.
- General Legal work & contracts: Drafting and vetting agreements like distribution agreements, vendor agreements, agreements, marketing and product related agreements, leave agreements etc.
Litigation Management: To deal with lawyers. law firms representing the company in various consumer forums & courts.
International Laws: Research & interpretation of laws & regulations pertaining to Investment funds, across various countries/ jurisdictions.
- All other matters which pertain to the Legal department.
LLM/ LLB with at least 5 years experience (Real Estate Lending & Preferably NBFCs & Housing Finance Companies)
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Pleasing personality
- Adaptability to change/ customize & keenness to learn
- Team player - willing to lend helping hand to colleagues
Role Specific Competencies:
- Strong interpretation & drafting skills
- Ability to produce quick turnaround of documents
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Conversant and updated on statutes/laws
- Likes to keep himself/ herself abreast of relevant regulatory/ legal developments
Grade: E4/ E5
Reports to: Head – Quality & KM
Drive Lean Six Sigma Projects with impact on Financials and Customer Experience.
Change agent to promote an organization-wide culture of Quality, customer-orientation, measurement, data-based & analytical approach; & elimination of gut-feel based decision making
- Facilitate Lean Six Sigma Projects and drive Process re-engineering
- Organize Mystery Sopping and Benchmarking for CLC processes and implement practices for Best In Class
- Facilitate training & certification of Process Auditors Lead Business Process Management – ensure robust Processes and ownership by Process owners
- Ensure processes-design and measures based on customer requirements as well as keeping in mind financial objectives and regulatory compliance requirements
- Manage non-financial audits (to ensure accuracy of non-financial reporting)
- Achieve high employee engagement in quality initiatives
- Organize rewards and recognition related to Quality
- Promoting cross-functional & cross-business transfer of best practices
- Drive Employee engagement thru Kaizen and Yellow belt
- Post graduate / MBA desirable with 6-7 years of work experience in Six Sigma, Business Process mapping, Process compliance audits
- Certified Black Belt / Green Belt
- Strong hands on Access, Excel, and Certified on Project Management.
- Ability to be a Catalyst for Cultural change management.
- Influencing skills; Facilitation skills; Passion for Quality.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
Role Specific Competencies
- Exposure to Six Sigma/ ISO Deployment.
- Knowledge of quality tools/Minitab etc.