The fund is an open ended equity linked savings scheme which gives dual advantage of tax savings & growth potential. It is a large cap orientation fund with a mix of minimum 50% exposure to top 100 companies
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and the same may not necessarily provide the basis for comparison with other investment. Since inception returns (wherever provided) is computed on Compounded Annualized Growth Returns (CAGR) basis. For Scheme(s) which has completed more than 3 years, point to point returns for twelve month periods for last 3 years is provided basis the last day of the calendar quarter and are computed on absolute basis. In case the scheme(s) which is in existence for more than 1 year but less than 3 years, point to point returns is provided for as many period as possible, such period being counted from the last day of the calendar quarter and are computed on absolute basis. Further (wherever applicable), Returns for 7 days, 15 days and 30 days are computed on a simple annualized basis. Performance of dividend option would be Net of Dividend distribution tax, if any. Since inception returns are based on first declared NAV. Face of value of scheme is Rs. 10/- per unit. Face of Value of Reliance Money Manager Fund is Rs.1000/- per unit. Face of Value of Reliance Liquidity Fund, Reliance Liquid Fund - Treasury Plan & Reliance Liquid Fund - Cash Plan is Rs.1000/- per unit w.e.f 5th Aug 2012.Face value of R* Shares Gold Exchange Traded Fund is Rs.100 per unit. In case, the start/end date of the concerned period is non-business day (NBD), the NAV of the previous date is considered for computation of returns.
Investment Pattern : 80-100% in equity and equity related securities.
Upto 20% in Debt and Money Market Instruments.
Investment Objective : The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio that is invested predominantly in equity and equity related instruments.
Fund Manager :
For Performance of Fund Managers for other funds,
Please Click on :
Plans Options :
- Growth Option :
- Dividend Pay-out Option & Dividend Reinvestment Option
Direct Plan (w.e.f. 01-01-2013)
- Direct Plan Growth Option :
- Direct Plan Dividend Pay-out Option & Dividend Reinvestment Option
Minimum Application Amount : The minimum amount for all category of investors is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500 thereafter. There is no cap on the maximum amount. However investments only upto Rs. 1 lakh by the eligible investor in the scheme will qualify for deduction under the Act.
Min. Additional Purchase Amount : Rs. 500 & in multiples of Rs. 500 thereafter.
Load StructureEntry Load*: Nil
* In terms of SEBI circular no. SEBI/IMD/CIR No.4/ 168230/09 dated June 30, 2009, no entry load will be charged by the Scheme to the investor effective August 1, 2009. Upfront commission shall be paid directly by the investor to the AMFI registered Distributors based on the investors' assessment of various factors including the service rendered by the distributor
Exit Load: Nil
Inter-Scheme Switch : Unitholders will have the flexibility to alter the allocation of their investments among the scheme(s) offered by the Mutual Fund, in order to suit their changing investment needs, by easily switching between all the scheme(s)/plans/options of the Mutual Fund, after the statutory lock-in period of 3 Years. No load applicable for switches between the equity schemes. However, differential load shall be charged for switching from Reliance Index Fund and switching to Reliance NRI Equity Fund.
Inter Plan/Inter Option Switch : Unitholders will have the flexibility to alter the allocation of their investments among the scheme(s) offered by the Mutual Fund, in order to suit their changing investment needs, by easily switching between all the scheme (s)/plans/options of the Mutual Fund, after the statutory lock-in period of 3 Years.
Redemption Cheques Issued : Will be allowed only after the expiry of the lock in period of 3 years.
Minimum Redemption Amount : Will be allowed only after the expiry of the lock in period of 3 years.
Cut off time : 3:00 p.m. on working days as defined in the Offer Document
Regular investment option for corporate employees : Available
Trigger Facility : Value & NAV Trigger to introduce a Stop loss or a Gain Cap. Available only after the expiry of the lock in period of 3 years.
Switch Facility : Available after the statutory lock-in period of 3 Years.
Systematic Transfer Plan / Dividend Transfer Plan : Available. However, the scheme cannot become a transferor scheme before 3 year lock-in-period.
Nomination Facility : Available
Mode of Holding : Single, Joint or Anyone or Survivor
Benchmark Index : S&P BSE 100
Switching Option : Available only after the expiry of the lock in period of 3 years.
Allotment of Units : For Subscriptions received at the DISC's within the cut-off timings and considered accepted for that day, the units will be allotted on the T day. Where the T day is the transaction day, provided the application is received within the cut-off timings for the transaction day.
Applicable NAV :
- Purchases : In respect of valid applications received upto 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund alongwith a local cheque or a demand draft payable at par at the place where the application is received, the closing NAV of the day on which application is received shall be applicable. In respect of valid applications received after 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund alongwith a local cheque or a demand draft payable at par at the place where the application is received, the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable.
- Redemptions : In respect of valid applications received upto 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund, same day's closing NAV shall be applicable. In respect of valid applications received after 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund, the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable.
Tax Benefits :
The above should not be construed to be tax advice and the same is subject to any change that may be affected in the Act or any guidelines /amendments /rules /clarifications issued in respect thereof from time to time.
- Investment in this fund would enable you to avail the benefits under clause (xiii) of Sub-section (2) of Section 80C of the Income-tax Act, 1961. Investment made upto Rs 1 lakh by the eligible investor being an Individual or a Hindu Undivided Family in the scheme will qualify for deduction under this Section of the Act.
- Dividends received will be absolutely TAX FREE in the hands of investors
- The dividend distribution tax (payable by the AMC) for equity schemes is also NIL
- Long Term Capital Gains tax is also Nil as redemption is allowed after 3 years lock in period.
|Facilities Available |
|Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
||Available (Subject to 3 yrs Lock-in) |
|Systematic Transfer Plan (STP)
||Available (Subject to 3 yrs Lock-in)|
|Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP)
||Available (Subject to 3 yrs Lock-in)|
Statutory and Risk Factors :Statutory Details: Reliance Mutual Fund has been constituted as a trust in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Sponsor: Reliance Capital Limited. Trustee: Reliance Capital Trustee Company Limited. Investment Manager: Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited (Registered Office of Trustee & Investment Manager: “Reliance House” Nr. Mardia Plaza, Off. C.G. Road, Ahmedabad 380 006). The Sponsor, the Trustee and the Investment Manager are incorporated under the Companies Act 1956. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond their initial contribution of ` 1 lakh towards the setting up of the Mutual Fund and such other accretions and additions to the corpus.
Scheme specific Risk Factors: Trading volumes and settlement periods may restrict liquidity in equity and debt investments. The investments in debt instruments carry various risks like interest rate risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, reinvestment risk, risk associated with derivatives, risk associated with listing of units etc.For detail scheme/securities related risk factors refer Scheme Information Document.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.