The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to achieve long-term growth of capital by investment in equity and equity related securities through a research based investment approach.
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and the same may not necessarily provide the basis for comparison with other investment. Since inception returns (wherever provided) is computed on Compounded Annualized Growth Returns (CAGR) basis. For Scheme(s) which has completed more than 3 years, point to point returns for twelve month periods for last 3 years is provided basis the last day of the calendar quarter and are computed on absolute basis. In case the scheme(s) which is in existence for more than 1 year but less than 3 years, point to point returns is provided for as many period as possible, such period being counted from the last day of the calendar quarter and are computed on absolute basis. Further (wherever applicable), Returns for 7 days, 15 days and 30 days are computed on a simple annualized basis. Performance of dividend option would be Net of Dividend distribution tax, if any. Since inception returns are based on first declared NAV. Face of value of scheme is Rs. 10/- per unit. Face of Value of Reliance Money Manager Fund is Rs.1000/- per unit. Face of Value of Reliance Liquidity Fund, Reliance Liquid Fund - Treasury Plan & Reliance Liquid Fund - Cash Plan is Rs.1000/- per unit w.e.f 5th Aug 2012.Face value of R*Shares Gold Exchange Traded Fund is Rs.100 per unit. In case, the start/end date of the concerned period is non-business day (NBD), the NAV of the previous date is considered for computation of returns.
For Performance of Fund Managers for other funds, please click here.
Calculations assume that all payouts during the period have been reinvested in the units of the scheme at the then prevailing NAV.
Investment Objective : The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to achieve long-term growth of capital by investment in equity and equity related securities through a research based investment approach.
||Indicative asset allocation (% of total assets)
|Equity and Equity related Instruments
|Debt Instruments & Money Market Instruments
||Medium to Low |
However, it may be understood that the above is only indicative. The above pattern may be altered by the Investment Manager in line with the Investment Objective.
Fund Manager: Mr. Sunil Singhania
- Growth Plan : Growth Option & Bonus Option
- Dividend Plan : Dividend Pay-out Option & Dividend Reinvestment Option
Direct Plan (w.e.f. 01-01-2013)
- Direct Plan Growth Plan : Growth Option & Bonus Option
- Direct Plan Dividend Plan : Dividend Pay-out Option & Dividend Reinvestment Option
Benchmark Index: S&P BSE 100
Minimum Application Amount Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter.
Minimum additional purchase amountRs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter.
|Load Structure |
|In terms of SEBI circular no. SEBI/IMD/CIR No.4/ 168230/09 dated June 30, 2009, no entry load will be charged by the Scheme to the investor effective August 1, 2009. Upfront commission shall be paid directly by the investor to the AMFI registered Distributors based on the investors' assessment of various factors including the service rendered by the distributor
|If redeemed or switched out on or before completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of units.
|If redeemed or switched out after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of units.
Applicable NAV :Subscriptions/Purchases including switch - ins:
Cut-off timings with respect to Subscriptions/Purchases including switch – ins:
- i. Purchases for an amount of Rs 2 lakh and above:
- In respect of valid application received before 3.00 p.m. and funds for the entire amount of subscription / purchase as per the application are credited to the bank account of the scheme and are available for utilization before the cut-off time of 3.00 p.m., the closing NAV of the day shall be applicable;
- In respect of valid application received after 3.00 p.m. and funds for the entire amount of subscription / purchase as per the application are credited to the bank account of the scheme and available for utilization before the cut-off time of the next business day, the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable;
- Irrespective of the time of receipt of application, the closing NAV of the day on which the funds are credited to the bank account of the scheme and available for utilization before the cut-off time on any subsequent business day, the closing NAV of such subsequent business day shall be applicable.
- ii. For switch-in of Rs 2 lakh and above
- a. Application for switch-in is received before the applicable cut-off time of 3.00 p.m;
- b. Funds for the entire amount of subscription/purchase as per the switch-in request are credited to the bank account of the respective switch-in schemes before the cut-off time;
- c. The funds are available for utilization before the cut-off time, by the respective switch-in schemes.
- iii. Purchases/switch-in for amount of less than Rs 2 lakh:
- a. where the application is received upto 3.00 pm with a local cheque or demand draft payable at par at the place where it is received – closing NAV of the day of receipt of application;
- b. where the application is received after 3.00 pm with a local cheque or demand draft payable at par at the place where it is received – closing NAV of the next business day and;
- c. where the application is received with an outstation cheque or demand draft which is not payable on par at the place where it is received – closing NAV of day on which the cheque or demand draft is credited
Redemptions including switch - outs: In respect of valid applications received upto 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund, closing NAV of the day of receipt of application, shall be applicable.
In respect of valid applications received after 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund, the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable.
|Facilities Available |
|Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
|Systematic Transfer Plan (STP)
|Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP)
Statutory and Risk Factors :Statutory Details: Reliance Mutual Fund has been constituted as a trust in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Sponsor: Reliance Capital Limited. Trustee:Reliance Capital Trustee Company Limited. Investment Manager: Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited (Registered Office of Trustee & Investment Manager: “Reliance House” Nr. Mardia Plaza, Off. C.G. Road, Ahmedabad 380 006). The Sponsor, the Trustee and the Investment Manager are incorporated under the Companies Act 1956. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond their initial contribution of ` 1 lakh towards the setting up of the Mutual Fund and such other accretions and additions to the corpus.
Scheme specific Risk Factors: Trading volumes and settlement periods may restrict liquidity in equity and debt investments. The investments in debt instruments carry various risks like interest rate risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, reinvestment risk, risk associated with derivatives, risk associated with listing of units etc.For detail scheme/securities related risk factors refer Scheme Information Document.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.