Reliance Equity Opportunities Fund will invest in stocks across sectors and industries of all market capitalization. The fund will aim to capture and take advantage of any opportunity which arises in the market irrespective of the sector and market capitalization.
NAV as at Mar 28, 2013 (Rs.) 41.1727
|Performance of Reliance
Equity Opportunities Fund - Growth Option as on 28/03/2013
||NAV Per Unit (Rs.)
||Scheme Returns (%)
||Benchmark Returns # (%)
||Additional Benchmark Returns # # (%)
||Current Value of Standard
Investment of Rs 10000 in the
||Additional Benchmark # # (Rs)
|Since inception till March 28, 2013
|March 28, 2012 to March 28, 2013
|March 28, 2011 to March 28, 2012
|March 29, 2010 to March 28, 2011
Since Inception Date - 08/10/1995
# Benchmark: BSE 100
## Additional Benchmark: BSE SENSEX
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and the same may not necessarily provide the basis for comparison with other investment. Since inception returns (wherever provided) is computed on Compounded Annualized Growth Returns (CAGR) basis. For Scheme(s) which has completed more than 3 years, point to point returns for twelve month periods for last 3 years is provided basis the last day of the calendar quarter and are computed on absolute basis. In case the scheme(s) which is in existence for more than 1 year but less than 3 years, point to point returns is provided for as many period as possible, such period being counted from the last day of the calendar quarter and are computed on absolute basis. Further (wherever applicable), Returns for 7 days, 15 days and 30 days are computed on a simple annualized basis. Performance of dividend option would be Net of Dividend distribution tax, if any. Since inception returns are based on first declared NAV. Face of value of scheme is Rs. 10/- per unit. Face of Value of Reliance Money Manager Fund is Rs.1000/- per unit. Face value of Reliance Gold Exchange Traded Fund is Rs.100 per unit. In case, the start/end date of the concerned period is non-business day (NBD), the NAV of the previous date is considered for computation of returns.
For Performance of Fund Managers for other funds, please click here.
Calculations assume that all payouts during the period have been reinvested in the units of the scheme at the then prevailing NAV.
Investment Objective : The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation & provide long-term growth opportunities by investing in a portfolio constituted of equity securities & equity related securities and the secondary objective is to generate consistent returns by investing in debt and money market securities.
||Indicative asset allocation
(% of total assets)
|Equity and Equity related Instruments
||Medium to High |
|Debt Instruments & Money Market securities (including investments in securitised debt*)
||Medium to Low |
(*including upto 25% of the corpus in securitised debt) An overall limit of 50% of the portfolio value (i.e. net assets including cash) has been introduced for the purpose of equity derivatives in the scheme. Securities lending, if any shall be within the SEBI prescribed limits.
The above Asset Allocation Pattern is only indicative. The investment manager in line with the investment objective may alter the above pattern for short term and on defensive consideration.
Fund Manager: Mr.Sailesh Raj Bhan
Asst. Fund Manager: Mr. Viral Berawala
- Growth Plan : Growth Option & Bonus Option
- Dividend Plan : Dividend Pay-out Option & Dividend Reinvestment Option
Direct Plan (w.e.f. 01-01-2013)
- Direct Plan Growth Plan : Growth Option & Bonus Option
- Direct Plan Dividend Plan : Dividend Pay-out Option & Dividend Reinvestment Option
Benchmark Index : BSE 100
Minimum Application AmountRs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter.
Minimum additional purchase amountRs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter.
|Load Structure |
|In terms of SEBI circular no. SEBI/IMD/CIR No.4/ 168230/09 dated June 30, 2009, no entry load will be charged by the Scheme to the investor effective August 1, 2009. Upfront commission shall be paid directly by the investor to the AMFI registered Distributors based on the investors' assessment of various factors including the service rendered by the distributor
|If redeemed or switched out on or before completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of units.
|If redeemed or switched out after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of units
|Facilities Available |
|Systematic Investment Plan
|Systematic Transfer Plan
|Systematic Withdrawal Plan
|Reliance Salary AddVantage
|Dividend Transfer Plan
|Recurring Investment Plan for Corporate Employees
|Reliance SIP Insure
|Auto Debit & Electronic Clearing System
Applicable NAV :Subscriptions/Purchases including switch - ins:
Cut-off timings with respect to Subscriptions/Purchases including switch – ins:
- i. Purchases for an amount of Rs 2 lakh and above:
- In respect of valid application received before 3.00 p.m. and funds for the entire amount of subscription / purchase as per the application are credited to the bank account of the scheme and are available for utilization before the cut-off time of 3.00 p.m., the closing NAV of the day shall be applicable;
- In respect of valid application received after 3.00 p.m. and funds for the entire amount of subscription / purchase as per the application are credited to the bank account of the scheme and available for utilization before the cut-off time of the next business day, the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable;
- Irrespective of the time of receipt of application, the closing NAV of the day on which the funds are credited to the bank account of the scheme and available for utilization before the cut-off time on any subsequent business day, the closing NAV of such subsequent business day shall be applicable.
- ii. For switch-in of Rs 2 lakh and above
- a. Application for switch-in is received before the applicable cut-off time of 3.00 p.m;
- b. Funds for the entire amount of subscription/purchase as per the switch-in request are credited to the bank account of the respective switch-in schemes before the cut-off time;
- c. The funds are available for utilization before the cut-off time, by the respective switch-in schemes.
- iii. Purchases/switch-in for amount of less than Rs 2 lakh:
- a. where the application is received upto 3.00 pm with a local cheque or demand draft payable at par at the place where it is received – closing NAV of the day of receipt of application;
- b. where the application is received after 3.00 pm with a local cheque or demand draft payable at par at the place where it is received – closing NAV of the next business day and;
- c. where the application is received with an outstation cheque or demand draft which is not payable on par at the place where it is received – closing NAV of day on which the cheque or demand draft is credited
Redemptions including switch - outs: In respect of valid applications received upto 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund, closing NAV of the day of receipt of application, shall be applicable.
In respect of valid applications received after 3 p.m. by the Mutual Fund, the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable.
Statutory and Risk Factors :Statutory Details: Reliance Mutual Fund has been constituted as a trust in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Sponsor: Reliance Capital Limited. Trustee:Reliance Capital Trustee Company Limited. Investment Manager: Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited (Registered Office of Trustee & Investment Manager: “Reliance House” Nr. Mardia Plaza, Off. C.G. Road, Ahmedabad 380 006). The Sponsor, the Trustee and the Investment Manager are incorporated under the Companies Act 1956. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the operation of the Scheme beyond their initial contribution of ` 1 lakh towards the setting up of the Mutual Fund and such other accretions and additions to the corpus.
Risk Factors: Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the Scheme will be achieved. All investments in mutual funds and securities are subject to market risks, the NAV of the Units issued under the Scheme can go up or down depending on the factors and forces affecting the capital markets. Reliance Equity Opportunities Fund is only the name of the Scheme and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme, its future prospects or returns. Past performance of the Sponsor/AMC/Mutual Fund is not indicative of the future performance of the Scheme. The NAV of the Scheme may be affected, interalia, by changes in the market conditions, interest rates, trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures. For details of scheme features and for Scheme specific risk factors, please refer to the Scheme Information Document which is available at all the DISC / Distributors / www.reliancemutual.com. Please read the Scheme Information Document and Statement of Additional Information carefully before investing.